Paul McLaren is the Managing Director with more than 20 years’ experience in education and training. He owned a IT training consultancy company in the UK for 7 years. He has served on the National Board of the ATAA (Australian Technical Analysts Association) from 2013 - 2015.
Paul has been been trading in the Australian, UK and US markets for almost 20 years.
Paul has a broad background in education and training, which has included designing, development and modification of training courses from functional specifications, business process maps and existing manuals.
This has enabled him to evaluate and glean the best training resources on options from around the world, and then add consistency and improved structure to the materials, and exercises and activities that enhance the learner's experience and understanding.
With a keen eye for detail, the emphasis on quality training products is a trait sorely needed in the world of financial services education.
Paul has a long list of academic and professional qualifications, giving him a very broad perspective on all areas of training.
- Institute of IT Training (IITT) – Member 2009 - 2012
- Microsoft Certified Trainer – Qualified 2010 - 2014
- Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor (XP) – (November 2003)
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training - C.Y. O’Connor TAFE, W.A. (2001)
Economics / Science / Agriculture
- Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Economics - University of New England, N.S.W. (1996)
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science with Honours in Animal Sciences - University of Adelaide, S.A. (1988)
- Diploma in Technical Analysis (ATAA) – Kaplan Online Higher Education (2013)
- Certified Financial Technician - IFTA (2013)
- Derivatives (General Advice) Mentor Education AU (May 2014)
- FNSIAD301A Provide general advice on financial products and services - Mentor Education AU (May 2014)
- Microsoft Certified Professional – Microsoft (February 2010)
- Certificate IV in Information Technology (Client Support) - West Coast TAFE, W.A. (October 2002)